Our heated outdoor pool has a beach entrance for beginners and a deep end with a diving board for expert swimmers!
Lessons will be taught weekday mornings beginning in July and running straight through August.
Public swimming hours will be from 2 – 8 pm, 7 days a week.
REGISTRATIONS OPEN MAY 1st 2022 AT 9AM
BOOK YOUR LESSONS HERE
SWIMMING LESSONS 2022
- SET ONE: July 4-8 – One week set
- SET TWO: July 11-15 – One week set
- SET THREE: July18-22 – One week set
- SET FOUR: August 2-6 – One week set
- SET FOUR: August 8-19 – Two weeks set
Please be aware that the length of each lesson in the 2-week set is shorter than the 1-week sets so that the same amount of instruction time (ie. number of minutes) is the same across all of the sets.
SWIMMING LESSON FEES 2022
- Parent & Tots: $40
- PreSchool 1-5: $50
- Swimmer 1-6: $60
- Rookie, Ranger, Star Patrol: $75
- Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross: $400 (includes books) or $200 each (includes books)
SWIMMING POOL ENTRANCE FEES 2022
- Child (0-2): Free (must be accompanied by an adult)
- Youth (3-12): $5 Day Pass
- Adult (13+): $10 Day Pass
- Family Weekend Pass (Friday-Sunday): $50
- 1 Single Weekend Pass (Friday-Sunday): $25
- 1 Week Single Pass: $50
- 1 Week Family Pass: $100
As registration is based on a first come, first serve basis, the Park Board strongly recommends registering for swimming lessons. Walk in or last-minute registration requests will only be accepted if room remains in the requested level.